Friday 7 December 2012

Half-Way

What is this all about? This is a blog based on the best names and most curious pearls of  strangeness in the sciences. It is a re-incarnation of my previous blog the Ununununununiuns but with a fancy new name (thought of on the school bus) and a better background (alas, still not the periodic table biscuits). I thought of the idea whilst on the toilet, listening to Material World on BBC Radio 4, and thinking of what I should search on Wikipedia. The fact that I Wikipedia-ed Unununium is itself due to the argument me and my friend had as to whether Unununium or Ununoctium existed. I will post on this whenever I feel like it or I find something that catches my attention and imagination. So, without any further adieu, I give you... (Drum-Roll Please)... Half-Way to Infinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment